The first step toward achieving proactive maintenance of your lubricants, and ultimately your equipment, begins with proper in-plant storage* and handling.
Proper lubrication is not only about the right amount-at the right time-at the right place, it is also about keeping lubricants clean, cool and properly identified.
Some tips for proper lubrication storage and handling:
* Earlier this year we launched a Best Practice storage system, named Lustor™ - Lubrication Storage System. Lustor is available in 3 models: 125 l., 250 l. and 500 l. and based on a set of MDPE tanks, equipped with the Lubrication Reliability™ compliant basic components:
• Heavy-duty pneumatic oil pump
• Hydraulic filter with saturation indicator
• Filter cartridges
• Desiccant protection breather
• Lube identification label