OilSafe Bulk storage and workcenters
Perfect for any workplace looking to instantly establish best practice by quickly ridding itself of antiquated bulk oil storage equipment and processes. An OilSafe Bulk Storage System will enable you to take immediate control over your lubrication workflow process and get your lubricant storage areas and practices clean, efficient and compliant. Simply choose from one of our 2 base systems and then configure it to meet your specific workplace requirements.
- Clean, Safe and Professional storage and handling of bulk lubricants restores pride in the craft and drives workplace organization and efficiency
- Choice of 4 Aluminized Steel Tank sizes; (30, 65, 120 and 240 gallons).
- Scalable and Configurable – scale system to accommodate the number of lubricants required for storage and dispensing.
- Choice of 10 Tank Colors & Identification Labeling – use colors and labels as part of a lubricant identification convention to ensure the right lubricant goes into the right transfer container and the right machine.
- Spill Control – all systems come standard with integrated spill pans for SPCC compliance and overall environmental protection.
- Fire Suppression -includes MSHA-CFR30- rated flame resistant fire suppression hoses as standard with optional fusible link tank isolation valves and auto-shut off Taps.
- Filtration – all systems come with fluid filtration capability with a choice of micron ratings and also desiccant air breathers.
- Accommodate lubricants up to ISO 680.
- All systems ship in fully assembled pods – for efficient freight and rapid on-site installation.
- Transport – all systems have integrated spill transport pallets for easy forklift and hand truck access for freight and workplace mobility.
OilSafe Lubrication work centers
OilSafe Advanced bulk system
OilSafe Bulk fluid transfer
OilSafe 55 gallon drum workstations
OilSafe Tote dispensing rack
OilSafe Storage accessories & upgrade options