The Steel Safety Lubricant Storage Cabinets will enable you to immediately store, organize and protect all your colour coded OilSafe lubrication reliability tools in a workshop/luberoom ready storage solution.
Proper lubricant storage and handling is critical to maintaining a clean and healthy fluid and essential to extending the life of your machinery.
Between bulk delivery and application a lot can happen to the lubricant. Avoid contamination by implementing sturdy, steel safety lubricant storage cabinets.
• Steel shelves with 100 kg capacity.
• 1 or 3 retention shelves ( high units ) adjustable in height.
• One bottom retention tank of 70 mm high.
• Doors with double fixing and lock with 2 keys.
• Fully welded walls and construction for high strength and stability.
• Doors with ventilation holes in 4 corners.
• Cabinets are coated with high strength scratch proof structured epoxy coating .
• Door Colour is safety yellow RAL 1023 for high visibility.
• For liquids with ADR 8/9 class.
Ideal for the storage of lubricants in OilSafe cans & lids when fire proof rating is not compulsory.
Also fire proof rated cabinets are available.
For more information download the brochure.